After choosing the faucet, improper maintenance will affect its service life, which is a headache for many people. Faucets are used frequently and are used every day of the day. Under such a high frequency of use, how can we maintain the faucet and increase its service life? In fact, this is not a difficult task. The following teaches us to install, With the correct application and maintenance, the actual service life of the faucet can not only be extended, but it can also be consistently bright as new.
1. When the air temperature is lower than 0 degrees, if the handle of the faucet is found to be abnormal, it must be scalded with hot water until the hand feels normal. Otherwise, it will affect the service life of the faucet valve core.
2. The dripping phenomenon will appear after the faucet is closed, which is caused by the remaining water in the cavity of the faucet, which is a normal phenomenon. If the dripping occurs for more than ten minutes for a long period of time, it is a leak, indicating that the product has quality problems.
3. Because the water contains a small amount of carbonic acid, the scale formed on the metal surface will cause corrosion on the surface of the faucet and affect the cleaning and service life of the faucet. Therefore, after using the faucet, always wipe the surface of the faucet with a soft cotton cloth or sponge and neutral soap (note: do not wipe with corrosive or acidic items), and then dry the surface with a soft cloth. Avoid using metal filaments or scouring pads with hard particles.
4. Don't switch the faucet too hard, just roll it gently. Even the traditional faucet does not require much effort to screw it. Especially don't use the handle as an armrest to support or use. Many people are accustomed to closing the faucet tightly after using it. This is very undesirable. Not only will it not prevent water leakage, but it will damage the sealing valve and cause the faucet to be closed.
5. The water flow becomes smaller to remove impurities. When the water pressure is not lower than 0.02mpa, if the water output is found to decrease, it may be blocked in the faucet. The solution is to use a wrench to gently unscrew the faucet screen cover at the water outlet of the faucet, clean the impurities and then install it carefully. Generally, the recovery will be as usual.