Water conservation is a topic we talk about every day. We are indeed doing this now. Our water resources cannot tolerate our squandering. We use water every day. We can try to save water from the tap. So how do we save water from the faucet? Let's take a look at how to save water.
1. The built-in valve core of the faucet mostly uses steel ball valves and ceramic valves. The steel ball valve has a solid and durable steel ball and strong resistance to pressure, but the disadvantage is that the rubber ring used for sealing is easy to wear and will quickly age. The ceramic valve itself has good sealing performance, and the faucet with a ceramic valve core is more comfortable and smooth in terms of feel, can reach a high number of openings, and opens and closes quickly, which solves the problem of running, breaking, and dripping. , Leakage problem.
2. The traditional old-fashioned faucets and pipes are easy to rust and pollute the water quality. You need to drain the yellow water in the pipes when you get up early. Stainless steel and copper faucets and water pipes will not rust. In addition, copper faucets have sterilization and disinfection effects, which are health products.
3. When the hand reaches under the faucet, the faucet will automatically open. After the hand is left, the faucet will automatically close. This is a fully automatic water-saving faucet. However, not all automatic faucets have water-saving functions. Some faucets are slow to respond due to poor quality. When the hand is close, the water is slow, and when the hand is left, it is slow to close, but a lot of water is discharged in vain. Therefore, it is best to test on-site when purchasing this type of faucet and strictly control it.
4. On weekdays, if you pay attention to observation, you will find that the water flow of the high-end faucet is soft and comfortable like mist, and it will not splash around. The secret weapon of these faucets is the addition of a bubbler, which can fully mix the flowing water and air, so that the water flow has a foaming effect. With the addition of air, the washing force of the water is improved a lot, thereby effectively reducing Water consumption.
5. Recently, some high-end sanitary ware brands have launched automatic charging and induction faucets, which can use the water to solve their own electricity needs. This faucet is equipped with a computer board and a hydroelectric generator, and is equipped with an infrared sensor to form a complete system. Put your hand under the faucet, and the sensor will transmit the signal to the computer board inside the faucet to turn on the water source. When the water flows, it is generated and charged by the hydroelectric generator to provide its own power. This faucet can also automatically limit the flow of water to achieve the purpose of saving water and electricity.
It is everyone's responsibility to protect the environment, and it is urgent to save water. Our faucets can have so many places to save water. Therefore, as long as we have the heart, our environment will be better. Save water, start with you and me.