What is an angle valve?
The angle valve is an angle globe valve. The angle valve is similar to the ball valve, and its structure and characteristics are modified by the ball valve. The difference from the ball valve is that the outlet and inlet of the angle valve are at a 90-degree right angle. Angle valve is also known as triangle valve, angle valve, angle valve. This is because the pipe forms a 90-degree angle at the angle valve, so it is called angle valve, angle valve and angle water valve.
The use of angle valve
1. The angle valve of civil heating pipeline mainly plays four roles
① Transfer the internal and external water outlets;
②The water pressure is too large, it can be adjusted on the triangle valve, slightly smaller
③The function of the switch, if the faucet leaks, etc., the triangle valve can be closed, and there is no need to close the main valve at home
④Beautiful and elegant. Therefore, in general, the decoration of a new house is an essential water temperature part, so designers will also mention it when decorating a new house.
2. The valve body of the industrial angle valve has three ports: the water inlet, the water volume control port, and the water outlet, so it is called a triangle valve. Of course, the angle valve is constantly improving. Although there are three ports, there are also angle valves that are not angular. The angle valve in the industry: the angle control valve is similar to the straight-through single-seat control valve except that the valve body is a right angle.
Features (1) The flow path is simple, the dead zone and the eddy current zone are small, the cleaning effect of the medium itself is used to effectively prevent the medium from clogging, and it has good self-cleaning performance.
(2) The flow resistance is small, and the flow coefficient is larger than that of the single-seat valve, which is equivalent to the flow coefficient of the double-seat valve. It is suitable for occasions with high viscosity, suspended solids and granular fluids, or places requiring right-angle pipes. The flow direction is generally bottom in and side out. In special cases, it can be installed in reverse, that is, with side access. The two types of triangular valve, hot and cold (distinguished by blue and red signs), are of the same material as most manufacturers. The hot and cold signs are mainly to distinguish which is hot water and which is cold water. Production process raw materials (copper, steel, etc.) → cutting according to the amount of material → high temperature forging → machining → polishing treatment → electroplating → assembly.
What is the function of PPR valve wholesale all-copper triangle valve? Angle valve is an indispensable thing for every family, but many people do not know much about the function of angle valve. Small series description of the network management industry now
The all-copper triangle valve is a kind of valve, also known as the triangle valve, which plays the role of blocking the medium and maintaining the terminal equipment.
The role of the all-copper triangle valve:
1. Start the transfer to the inner and outer water outlets
2. If the water pressure is too large, it can be adjusted on the triangle valve.
3. The function of the switch, if the faucet leaks, etc., the triangle valve can be closed, and there is no need to close the main valve at home
4. Beautiful and elegant.