Basin faucet is a common hardware appliance in our daily life, and it is indispensable for daily washing. The basin faucets on the market can be divided into single-handle single-hole faucet, single-handle double-hole faucet, double-handle single-hole faucet and double-handle double-hole faucet. Next, let's take a look at the method of basin faucet installation. For the two-hole and single-hole basin faucet styles, pay attention to the subtle difference.
1. The installation steps of the single-hole basin faucet are simply: connect the water inlet hose to the basin faucet inlet port; connect the water inlet hose and the water outlet valve.
1. After buying the faucet, first check whether the fastening accessories include the following basic parts: 1 all-copper gasket, 2 rubber washers, and 1 fastening nut;
2. Cover the two water inlet hoses with rubber washers and copper washers in sequence. The basin is a ceramic basin. The rubber washers are added to relieve the pressure on the surface of the faucet and the ceramic basin to avoid wear of the porcelain basin;
3. Pierce a water inlet pipe into the water inlet end of the basin faucet and tighten it;
4. Pierce the other water inlet hose into the water inlet port of the basin faucet, and tighten the copper joints evenly;
5. Use rubber pads to insert from the lower end of the two water inlet hoses;
6. Put on the fastening nut to lock the basin faucet;
7. Separately connect the other end of the two water inlet hoses with the water outlet angle valve. When connecting, pay attention to the difference between the cold and hot water. If the connection is wrong, the faucet will not work properly. Tighten the interface between the two hoses and the angle valve after connection. Do not tighten the interface too hard, which may cause the interface to deform.
2. Double hole basin faucet device
To install a double-hole basin faucet, you need to buy 2 more high pressure pipes. The installation steps of the two-hole basin faucet are similar to the installation steps of the single-hole basin faucet. The rubber gasket sets two water inlet hoses and separates the hoses from the two holes to connect the water inlet port of the basin faucet and the water outlet angle valve. interface.