1. Faucet spool: The faucet spool is the lifeblood of the faucet, which largely determines the quality and service life of the faucet. The faucet valve core mainly includes ceramic valve core, ball valve core, stainless steel valve core, and rubber valve core. Among them, the ceramic valve core is currently the best, with good bee performance and stable physical properties. Generally, the faucet with ceramic valve core can be used for 5-10 years.
2. Single faucet: The single faucet has only one inlet pipe and only one water pipe. It can be a hot water pipe or a cold water pipe. Generally, kitchen faucets are more commonly used.
3. Duplex dual control faucet: Duplex dual control faucet, also known as duplex dual handle faucet, is a kind of duplex faucet. There are cold and hot water pipes and two water inlet pipes, and they are separately controlled by two handles. When in use, the water temperature can be controlled by adjusting the two handles.
4. Duplex single-control faucet: Duplex single-control faucet, also known as duplex single-handle faucet, is also the most common type of duplex faucet. It has two water inlet pipes, which supply cold and hot water respectively, which are controlled by a single handle.
5. Combined faucet: The triple faucet can be connected to three water pipes, namely the hot and cold water pipe and the bathroom shower water pipe. At present, the single handle is more common in the market.