1. First of all, when you buy the faucet, you will find some of the basic parts below;
2. Then everyone first put the copper buckle and a rubber pad into the two plastic hoses;
3. Then pass one end of the two pipes out of the hole of the wash basin;
4. Then put the rubber pad into the plastic hose first, and then put the copper wire in;
5. Take the faucet and screw the pipe's mouth on the faucet;
6. Screw the copper wire to the faucet and put it into the hole of the basin to fix the faucet.
TIPS: When installing, you must choose a special mixing valve, and the mixing valve must be fixed to the cold water and hot water pipe of the wall outlet. The inlet can be cut off if the water inlet is too long, but it does not need to be bent to 90. Degrees or more than ninety degrees. When installing the washbasin to drain the water, please don't forget to buy the small socket of the faucet.