Household faucets will show impurities such as scale and dust after a period of time. If they are not cleaned and maintained for a long time, the service life will be greatly reduced, and the beauty will be affected.
1. During the installation process, it is inevitable that debris will enter the water pipe. Once the water is passed, the debris will be swept away. If the faucet is installed at this moment, the debris must enter it. Therefore, the sewage must be discharged before the installation. Install it.
2. Do not use excessive force to cause artificial damage when using it open, just turn it gently. Even the traditional faucet does not need to be screwed to death with great effort.
3. The appearance of the faucet should be scrubbed clean after normal use. Do not use the faucet handle as a handrail to support or use.
4. When the water pressure is not lower than 0.02mpa, after using for a period of time, if the water output is reduced, or even the water heater is turned off, cut off the flow of cold and hot water, and use a wrench to gently unscrew the water nozzle at the water outlet of the faucet The screen cover, carefully installed after cleaning the impurities, generally recovers as before.
5. The metal hose of the shower head of the bathtub faucet should be in a natural stretch state, and do not coil it on the faucet when not in use. At the same time, when in use or not, pay attention to not forming a dead angle at the joint between the hose and the valve body to avoid breaking or damaging the hose.
1. Clean the exterior regularly
Reasonable use and regular cleaning of the faucet can extend its service life and maintain the brightness as new. Clean the appearance of the faucet every other month. Ordinary cleaning can use clean water to wash away the stains on the exterior, and then use a soft cloth to dry it. Car wax should be used for exterior maintenance and cleaning once a month to keep it bright.
2. Clean the inside of the faucet
The cleanliness of the exterior is for beauty, and the cleanliness of the interior is an important element that affects the service life. If the water volume of the faucet is reduced or there is a water fork, it indicates that the aerator of the faucet is blocked. At this time, the aerator should be removed. After soaking in vinegar, clean the debris with a small brush or other tools, and then try again. Installed.