1. Use it smoothly: washing vegetables, steaming rice, boiling soup, washing dishes, etc. There are too many annoying things in the kitchen, don't let the faucet make trouble! With a handy faucet, people often don't feel its existence, and this is mainly related to its valve core, handle position, and switching mode. A good faucet spool can switch freely, and it will not feel too loose or too tight when used; the handle position and shape should be convenient to open and close, even with the back of the hand can be easily operated; the traditional screw-type and wrench-type switches are no longer used in the kitchen. Instead, a lift switch that closes quickly.
2. Easy to clean up: When working in the kitchen, hands with oil stains and dirt will be used to turn on the faucet and soil the faucet. Therefore, it is better to choose products that do not stain oil and are easy to scrub. This has a lot to do with the shape and coating of the faucet. Generally, faucets with complex shapes and changeable lines tend to leave dead corners for cleaning. Faucets with thin coatings and low hardness are prone to blackout and dirty cleaning. The fence recommends that you use more products with simple shapes and hard coatings, which can save a lot of trouble.
3. Appropriate size: In some families, the kitchen faucet is prone to splashing, and the water cannot reach the center of the sink. This is caused by the neglect of the sink and kitchen faucet. When choosing a kitchen faucet, you must know the size of the sink, and choose the appropriate faucet according to this size. Make sure that the angle of the water outlet is right in the middle of the sink, and it can be rotated by 180° or 360°, and the distance from the bottom of the sink is just not easy to splash water.
4. Water saving: The water consumption in the kitchen is very large, so pay attention to this when choosing the faucet. Water-saving faucets can save 30-40% of water than ordinary faucets, and they can save a lot of water expenses at home when they are used. Now there are two main types of water-saving faucets: one is to use a good bubbler to inject air into the water to prevent falling water from splashing and maintain the flushing effect, while also slowing down the water flow speed, reducing the water flow, and achieving the purpose of water saving. ; The other is the handle "reminder" design, when the handle is raised to a certain height, there is a noticeable pause, reminding that the amount of water used has increased.
5. Uniform style: The uniform decoration style is also of more concern. In the kitchen, the sink can be matched with different materials and styles, and the faucet is mainly reflected in the line shape and surface coating.
6. Humanized design: With the continuous improvement of kitchen faucet production technology, product design has become more and more humanized. In addition to making it easy for everyone to use, the business also produces a left-handle faucet that is suitable for left-handed use. In addition, for those who have a large kitchen space, are accustomed to direct washing with water, prefer to use spray methods, and enjoy innovative fun, there are also 360-degree rotating, pull-out nozzles, direct-flushing/nozzle conversion, and flexible shapes on the market. Changeable products.