Kitchen faucet wholesale manufacturers introduce the reasons and methods of small water output from kitchen faucets
Wholesale manufacturers introduce the reasons and methods of low water output from kitchen faucets. Nowadays, people have installed faucets dedicated to cleaning kitchen utensils and daily food in the kitchen for convenience. The kitchen faucet provides great convenience to our daily life, but many people encounter the problem of small water output from the kitchen faucet in the process of using the kitchen faucet, which has a great impact on everyone's normal life. We don't know how to solve this problem. Here is a detailed introduction to the reasons and solutions for the small water flow from the kitchen faucet.
The reason why the water from the kitchen faucet is small.
1. Water quality problems, kitchen faucets are blocked due to impurities such as sand and rust in the water. The water outlet of the kitchen faucet can be unscrewed to check, and the water can be discharged when the filter head is unscrewed. If the water flow returns to normal, then the problem is with the filter. Then gently tap the removed faucet filter in the sink, and large solid impurities such as sand will fall naturally. Remember not to dig with your hands, as the sand will press into the filter and get stuck. In order to ensure that it can be cleaned in place, the filter and gasket inside can be removed and cleaned, and the stains in the middle of the filter hole can also be pierced with a needle tip. After cleaning, reinstall. Like these, you can learn from kitchen faucet manufacturers. In many cases, if you wholesale kitchen faucets, you can go to the kitchen faucet manufacturer for an on-site internship.
2. If it is caused by a large foreign body, this situation is relatively rare, but it will inevitably be encountered. In fact, it is very simple, you only need to prepare a wrench to remove the faucet. Use a wrench to break the under-pot connection. In fact, most faucets can be twisted by hand to remove the kitchen faucet. Of course, the filter head in the front section has to be removed and put aside. Turn the faucet upside down and fill a bottle of water. If the water at the back end is not smooth, it proves that there is a foreign body in the faucet pipe. It can also be washed under water to ensure that it can be cleaned in place. Then you can put it back. When putting it back, pay attention to check whether the joint is tightened to avoid water leakage.
3. The water outlet of the kitchen faucet is forked or the water volume is reduced, there is no bubble phenomenon, and the filter screen of the bubbler is dirty or blocked by debris (the bubbler is the overall structure of the water outlet of the faucet, which is used to bubble the water flowing out of the kitchen faucet ). Treatment method: Remove the water outlet and clean the filter.
4. The water output of the shower is small, the water is forked, the water volume is low, or there are sundries in the shower. Treatment method: twist the shower, take out the rubber gasket with the filter at the inlet of the shower or clean the top spray of the shower.
5. Basin faucets and kitchen faucets have small water output and no bubbles. The low water pressure prevents the bubbler from generating air bubbles. Solution: Remove the faucet from the kitchen faucet and replace it with an aerator.
What should I do if the water from the kitchen faucet is small?
1. Unscrew the water outlet of the kitchen faucet to check the cleanliness. See if the water on the mountain has recovered.
2. Check the connection of the kitchen faucet to the hose. Some faucets have filters that keep sand out and get trapped by lots of debris.
3. Tap the filter of the kitchen faucet a few times in the water, and the sundries such as sand will fall naturally. After washing, install as is.
4. Be careful not to pick the filter of the kitchen faucet with your hands! This will push the sand into the filter and get stuck! And don't wash the rubber pad off!
Through the above introduction, I believe that everyone has a certain understanding of the reasons and solutions for the small water output from the kitchen faucet. The kitchen faucet is an excellent tool for daily life, greatly reducing labor costs and making it easier for everyone to use water in kitchen activities. When solving the problem of small water output from the kitchen faucet, follow the above methods to prevent improper operation from causing larger failures. I hope that through the above introduction, I can help you understand the principle and solution of the small water outlet of the kitchen faucet.