1. When the air temperature is lower than zero, if you find that the handle of the faucet handles abnormally, you must use the heat source water to scald the sanitary product until the hand feels normal.
2. The dripping phenomenon will appear after the faucet is closed, which is caused by the presence of water in the cavity after the faucet is closed, which is a normal phenomenon. If dripping occurs for more than ten minutes for a long time, it is a leak, indicating that the product has quality problems.
3. Because the water contains a small amount of carbonic acid, and simply after the metal surface is transpired, scale will form and corrode the appearance of the faucet, which will affect the cleaning and service life of the sink faucets. So always use a soft cotton cloth or sponge to scrub the exterior of the faucet with neutral soap (note: do not scrub with corrosive or acidic items), and then dry the exterior with a soft cloth. Avoid using metal filaments or scouring pads with hard particles. In addition, you must not hit hard objects and damage the appearance of the faucet.
4. Don't switch the faucet too hard, just turn it quietly. Even the traditional faucet does not require much effort to screw it. Especially don't use the handle as an armrest to support or use. Many people are accustomed to use some force to close the faucet tightly after using it, which is very undesirable. This will not only prevent water leakage, but will damage the sealing valve and cause the faucet to be closed.
5. Clean the impurities when the water flow becomes smaller. When the water pressure is not lower than 0.02mpa, if the water output is found to be reduced, it may be blocked in the faucet. The solution is to use a wrench to quietly unscrew the faucet screen cover at the water outlet of the faucet, clean the impurities and then install it carefully. Generally, it will be restored as before.