1. Induction faucet saves water
The induction faucet not only has a small amount of water, the price is high, and the repair cost is high. The home use induction faucet is not practical.
2. The smaller the flow, the more water can be saved
Faucet flow has water-saving specifications, too large or small flow is not conducive to water saving. Sometimes the flow of the faucet is too small, there may be a problem with the faucet valve, or the slag is blocked, and it should be cleaned or replaced in time.
3. The bubbler faucet saves water in any situation
The effect of starting blocks is mainly to increase the number of bubbles in the water and reduce the amount of water output; but starting blocks make the impact of the water flow weaker, requiring a lot of water, which is not conducive to water saving.
4. The faucet has hot and cold temperature adjustment
The hot and cold temperature adjustment function of the faucet can only be completed with two hot and cold water inlet hoses and ceramic valve cores.
5. Choose the faucet without considering the basin
After installing the above counter basin, many consumers did not notice that the basin became higher. The faucet needs to be installed on the basin. The actual situation of the basin must be considered when purchasing.
6. No angle valve is needed to connect the faucet and the water pipe
Any hot and cold faucet must use an angle valve to connect with the water pipe. Each hot and cold faucet needs two angle valves to match it.