1. Although the chrome-plated layer of the faucet claims to be corrosion-resistant and non-rusting, improper cleaning methods will still cause abnormal wear of the faucet.
2. Please have experienced and qualified personnel to construct equipment. When equipment, the faucet should try not to knock with hard objects, and do not leave cement, glue, etc. on the surface to prevent damage to the gloss of the surface coating. Pay attention to eradicate the debris in the pipe before installing the faucet.
3. Clean with a neutral detergent, and a strong acid and alkaline detergent is not suitable for cleaning with a tap.
4. When the water pressure is not less than 0.02mpa (ie 0.2kgf/cm2), after a period of use, if the water output is found to decrease, or even the water heater is turned off, you can quietly go to the water outlet of the faucet Unscrew the screen cover, eradicate the impurities, and generally restore it.
5. Don't switch the faucet too hard, just roll it quietly. Even the traditional faucet does not require much effort to screw it. Especially don't use the handle as an armrest to support or use.
6. Dip toothpaste with a soft-bristled toothbrush or use a scouring pad with toothpaste to wipe off quietly, which can eradicate scale and oil stains and make the faucet look clean and shiny.
7. Don't use steel wire ball or other hard objects to scrub the faucet surface. Because the steel wire ball is very hard, simply scratch the faucet surface.
8. Many people only pay attention to the appearance of the faucet when cleaning the faucet, but the inside of the faucet is actually more important. If the water output of the faucet is reduced or the water output forks, it may be caused by the blockage of the bubbler. The aerator can be removed, soaked in vinegar, clean the debris with a small brush or other things, and then start the device from scratch.
9. The metal hose of the shower head of the bathtub faucet should be stretched, and do not coil it on the faucet when not in use. At the same time, when in use or not, be careful not to form a dead angle at the joint between the hose and the valve body to prevent the hose from breaking or damaging it.
10. After cleaning the faucet, use a dry lint-free towel to wipe off the remaining moisture on the surface to prevent residual water stains.
11. Assuming it is a copper faucet, if you want to clean the surface of the electroplating, you can scrub it with boiling water and detergent, or you can directly use some degreasing and decontamination detergent for cleaning.
12. For scale, rust, etc. on the faucet, just use a damp cloth or sponge dipped in a few special detergents to scrub the surface, and then wipe it dry with a clean cloth or rinse it with water.
Sum up a reason, that is, all surfaces are coated. Whether my bathroom hardware or door and window furniture, do not use rough or steel balls to clean it. If the coating is damaged, it will simply oxidize and rust or damage the accumulated dust. Small details, great wisdom.